Disability Inclusion IQ™
Our widely acclaimed, accessible licensed e-learning product, C5 Disability Inclusion IQ™ Modules, provide “just in time” learning to employees across an organization. It is a cost-effective, enterprise-wide learning solution for all employees and delivered in 15-minute modules, supporting corporate culture change and increasing the employment, engagement and retention of individuals with disabilities. C5’s clients have been delighted with the product that enables them to address Section 503 directives to conduct disability-related training to educate their recruiters, managers and staff regarding the company’s position, expectations and facts about hiring and employing IWD. Watch demo
These modules are designed to educate Human Resources, Accommodations, Accessibility, Compliance, Recruiters, ERG Members, Diversity and Inclusion and Hiring Managers and ideal for all employees for workforce education. Each module includes a glossary, resources and a quiz to gauge knowledge acquired for each topic. These client-branded customized these learning sessions are offered via business license with updates and renewal options. The current modules are listed below and can be purchased as single and/or multiple modules with discounts for multiple purchases/years.
- Disability 101
- The Business Case for Disability Inclusion
- Building the Talent Pipeline
- The Legal Landscape for Disability Inclusion
- Making Reasonable Accommodations Successful
- Hiring Managers: What You Need to Know
- Building an Inclusive Culture
- Self -Identification and Self Disclosure: What’s in it for You and Your Organization
- Building Your Brand: Attracting, Retaining and Engaging Talent
- Employee Resource Groups: Advancing the Culture of Disability Inclusion
- The Importance of Accessibility in Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
New module topics are constantly created and can also be developed upon client request.