C5 principals (Katherine McCary and Martha Artiles) have been highly sought out speakers for numerous conferences over the past fifteen years. They are recognized by their business peers as disability inclusion subject matter experts on a national and global stage and enjoy the opportunity to share their business focused knowledge and personal experiences. They have been honored to address attendees at many national business conferences (SHRM, USBLN, NILG, COSD, APSE, Multicultural Forum, DirectEmployers to name but a few) as well as at corporate groups (BCBS Annual Diversity Conference, Kaiser Permanente Annual Diversity Conference). Local/regional presentations include BLN affiliates, SHRM chapters and ILG chapters.
Keynote topics are customized to the audience and are crafted after gaining a thorough understanding of the attendees’ level of disability inclusion knowledge, amount of time available and the desired outcomes of the client. Some typical topics include:
- Disability Inclusion Overview: Business, Compliance and Community
- Attitudinal Bias: Addressing Myths and Fears
- What to Say: Appropriate Language and Etiquette
- Accommodations: Using an Interactive Process for Success
- Becoming a Disability Confident Organization
- What Can You Do?
In addition to the topics above a variety of YouTube PSA’s and video are included that may include:
- The Campaign for Disability Employment: (“Who I Am”, “Because” and “I Can”)
- “Talk” Excerpts
- “Love Has No Labels”
- “Famous People with Disabilities”